Re-Design of Cutting Tools
Using ISBE TD ReCAD, STL data can be transferred very easily into reusable 3D STEP-models, no matter whether the STL data are created by measuring machines or by simulations.
With TD ReCAD, created 3D STEP models can be used directly in AdvantEdge FEM – the leading FEM software for optimization of cutting tools. There is no need for a time-consuming and complex remodeling with the aid of CAD construction.
Besides, comparisons between the designed and simulated or already manufactured tool can be performed with the 3D STEP models quickly and easily.
How you can benefit from using TD ReCAD
- Quick re-engineering solution - exclusively for cutting tools
- Convert 3D grinding simulations into real 3D models
- Convert millions of scanned data into 3D models
- Exact re-construction of virtual tool twins for the consistent digital use
- 3D data check for quality control (target-actual comparison)
- Targeted tool design by means of real mill, drill and reamer geometries
- Direct use of created 3D STEP models in grinding simulations
- Virtual optimization of your cutting tools based on real 3D data
Information about TD ReCAD